NewsletterRegister to our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our invaluable information and promotions.
- To enjoy the most of your online gambling experience please follow these basic guidelines:
- Try to establish limits for your deposits, wagers and even losses before you start gambling.
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Gambling is not advised if you are recovering for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not advised if your primary goal is to recoup your debt with your winnings.
For further advice or help for a gambling dependency, please contact:
GamCare - UK Based Helpline : 0845 600 0133 - website at www.gamcare.org.uk
Main Sports Headlines
Antonio Conte has not worked in management since leaving Chelsea after the 2017-18 season. Photograp [...]
Steve Clarke has been appointed as the new Scotland manager. [...]
The Welshman has been linked with a move away from Spain. [...]
The Belgian spent 11 years at City. [...]
The 21-year-old leads the inaugural W Series. [...]
Brooks Koepka has revealed how the crowd turning against him in the USPGA Championship on Sunday hel [...]
Billy Monger celebrated his first victory since having both legs amputated following a crash two yea [...]
A 22-year-old marathon runner has died after she collapsed just before the finish line at the 42nd R [...]
ROME (AP) â€” Rafael Nadal is right back where he wants to be. [...]