NewsletterRegister to our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our invaluable information and promotions.
- To enjoy the most of your online gambling experience please follow these basic guidelines:
- Try to establish limits for your deposits, wagers and even losses before you start gambling.
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Gambling is not advised if you are recovering for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not advised if your primary goal is to recoup your debt with your winnings.
For further advice or help for a gambling dependency, please contact:
GamCare - UK Based Helpline : 0845 600 0133 - website at www.gamcare.org.uk
Main Sports Headlines
Premier League leaders Liverpool made a pre-tax profit of Â£42 million ($54 million) last year despit [...]
Dele Alli has until March 5 to respond to an alleged "aggravated breach" of FA rules follo [...]
Winger Ryan Kent scored the only goal as Rangers completed a 4-2 aggregate win to book their spot in [...]
Manchester City came from behind to beat Real Madrid 2-1 in the first leg of the Champions League la [...]
In March 2016, the 32-year-old announced that she failed a drugs test at the 2016 Australian Open an [...]
Manchester City has filed an expected appeal at the Court of Arbitration for Sport against a two-yea [...]
Three-time grand slam champion Andy Murray may need another operation on his hip. [...]
Fury claimed the WBC title in Las Vegas on Saturday with a seventh-round stoppage of Wilder. [...]
Bayern destroyed Chelsea in the first leg of their last-16 tie, sealing an emphatic 3-0 win for the [...]
Josh Adams will miss the games against England and Scotland as he requires surgery on the ankle he i [...]